Epic Clarity Resolute HB & PB (#2773)
- Senior level healthcare business and information systems professional with over 20 years of related experience including hospitals, MSOs, HMOs, and Physician IPAs (managed care)
- Epic Certified in Clarity Professional Billing, Clarity Hospital Billing and Resolute Professional Billing Administration
- Expert level report writer in multiple environments, extensive emphasis on technology and decision support systems.
- Healthcare data warehouse architect with multiple years of experience working with Epic EMR, implementing Tableau in multiple environments
- Eight years of clinical experiences
- Provide data architect related work for multiple data warehouses and data marts on a contract basis
- Utilize and program SQL Server SSMS, MS Access, Crystal Reports, and other related BI Tools
- Extensive background on Epic Clarity, IDX, and several other platforms
Facets RN Informatics SME (#312)
- Goal-driven healthcare services LPN professional with over twenty-one years’ experience in the Health Plan and Health Insurance Industry.
- Responsible for evaluating all policy and procedures, reports, and other documents for ICD-10 compliance and Epic HCC experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with FACETS clinical configuration, testing and training of Business Processes and Informatics.
- Strong clinical background in concurrent review, case management, disease management, and preventative care.
- Excellent communication, documentation, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Extensive background in medical chart review and HEDIS collection and reporting.
- Project Manager and Clinical Liaison between Medical Management and IT.
- Experienced in State required reports for Appeals/Grievances.
- Experienced with clinical interfacing PEGA/Compass with FACETS.
Athenahealth SME (#2633)
- Senior level healthcare business and information systems professional with over 5 years of related experience
- Proven ability to teach, assist, and provide classroom and Go-Live training support during various stages of Healthcare management EMR software implementations.
- athenaCollector build analyst for four athenahealth enterprise implementation projects plus dozens of small group projects
- On-site trainer for athenaCollector front desk and billing staff end users as well as report training for practice managers.
- Lead the pre-live project for on-site hardware testing with CCP and Ambir
- Fully trained content expert on athenaOne including Streamlined Clinicals and strong athenaCollector/Rev Cycle knowledge
- Two years of experience in taking 30 to 50 troubleshooting calls per day on all athenaOne content topics
- Familiar with the best practice workflows for athenaClinicals and athenaCollector.
- Designed standards for provider enrollment process and directed the re-enrollment efforts for two new TINs.
- Completed the Communicator build including standard creation for multiple athena tablespaces
- Vast knowledge on implementation and optimization practices
Epic Revenue Cycle Project Manager/Director (#3428)
Consultant is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 10 years’ experience across multiple full-cycle implementations of Epic and other life sciences applications. As an experienced leader for over 20 years, consultant leverages their extensive experience to advise complex revenue cycle installs, completing projects on time and on budget. Certified in Epic Professional Billing and experienced managing the entire Revenue Cycle, has an excellent track record of leveraging her experience to build strong teams. Has been a dedicated leader in all phases of an installation including overseeing operational engagement in the implementation process (Access and Revenue Cycle Readiness), and provides the knowledge and experience needed to execute a successful Go-live as well as ongoing optimization. Consultant quickly establishes solid professional relationships, naturally identifies and drives towards a common goal, and would make an outstanding Revenue Cycle principal for any implementation.Request This Candidate
McKesson Paragon Revenue Cycle SME (#294)
- Senior level healthcare business and information systems professional with over 15 years of related experience
- Detail-oriented Financial Applications Systems Analyst with a background of providing application and analytical and project management support for all of the Financial and Revenue Cycle Systems in a hospital setting.
- Expert level knowledge of Paragon Hospital Business Systems
- In-depth understanding of how clinical and financial HIMS applications integrate with each other and other 3rd party systems.
- IT liaison for hospitals implementing or converting to Paragon
- Skilled in McKesson Horizon and Star migration
- Implemenation, Build, Test, and Support expert
Epic Clarity & Data Extract (#2651)
- Epic certified in EpicCare Inpatient, ADT, and Resolute Hospital Billing Clarity Data Models, EpicCare Inpatient Orders, Clinical Documentation, VB6, and ActiveX and trained in HIM Clarity Data Models
- Expertise in Health Care Business Intelligence in Clinical Decision Support, Quality Management, and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Over 10 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development (SDLC) of Healthcare and Financial Applications and over 8 years Epic experience and over 6 years of consulting experience.
- Strong techno-functional hands-on knowledge of Chronicles, CACHE, EpicCare Ambulatory, Inpatient, Resolute Hospital Billing workflows, Clarity and Reporting Workbench technologies and products.
- Expert developing normal & complex crystal reports with Groupings, Formulas, SQL Expressions, Cross tabs, Command objects and advanced features in Crystal Reports (10.0, XI, and 2008) and carrying out report migration between different versions.
- Very strong in SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL for writing Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, creating tables and indexes, OLAP and Performance Tuning.
- Involved in Full Life Cycle implementations, Design, Build, Validate (DBV) process. Excellent skills in analyzing user’s requirements, modeling the systems and ensuring the functionality, with client’s satisfaction as the primary focus.
- Involved in Meaningful use, ICD-10 conversion projects.
QNXT Configuration and Techincal SME (#3503)
- TriZetto QNXT Master Certified professional and effective leader with over 15 years’ experience
- Background in leading health care implementation projects as configuration lead and specialist throughout the duration of project life cycle from inception to post live transition.
- Strong healthcare background in platform migration, data mapping, plan document interpretation, benefits, contracts, utilization management, member enrollment, claims processing, HIPAA transactions, and user security.
- Creatively identify innovative ways to solve complex problems while maintaining top-notch quality and world-class service.
- Strong ability to understand system hierarchy and design architecture to thrive in highly matrixed, fast-paced environments.
- Effectively presents and communicates information with all levels of the organization.
McKesson Paragon SQL/Report Developer (#542)
- Seasoned HIS professional; 25 years of Information Technology experience – technical, PM and Management roles
- Solid business background and strong technical skills provides a unique insight to problem solving allowing me to provide value-added perspectives/services.
- Skilled in the areas of data extract programming, report creation, data conversion programming, intranet programming, hardware configuration, networking design, data center design, project msanagement, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple versions of McKesson Paragon data model
- SQL Reporting Services and programming skills
- C#, VBA, ASP, HTML, XML programming experience
- Ms ACCESS reporting, query generation, macro programming, etc.
- General knowledge of Paragon applications and how they function as well as Horizon experience
- 6 years of Paragon and 3rd party interfaces.
- Directly support Physician Webstation and work with Physicians on a one-on-one basis.
Epic Ambulatory SME (#2886)
- Senior level Epic Certified healthcare business and information systems professional with over 12 years of related experience
- Extensive operational and technical background
- Epic Certificationed on Epic Ambulatory, Epic ASAP, and EpicCare Ambulatory Graduate Program
- 4+ years experience with Meaningful Use/MIPS/MACRA
- 6+ years experience and several implementations in the area of Welcome/MyChart Build
- Healthy Planet build expertise: Community Connect, HL7-based Interfaces, Extracts and Flat File Imports, Registry Build, Basics & Population Inclusion, Creating and Editing Reports, Registry Build, Metrics, Self-Study, Grouper Build, Registry Build, External Data, Creating Dashboards, and more
- SDLC implementation expertise: Over 8 years related to HealthCare EMR Projects
- Hyperspace and TXT areas of expertise: SmartForms, Navigators/ WFE, ED Narrator, ED Navigator, Proc. SmartForms, Epic Printing, MyChart/Welcome, Registries, Data Courier and more
- Epic Leadership Revenue Cycle Lead: ICD-10 Implementation Outpatient/Inpatient & Specialty Clinics
- Support & Optimizations Build Team Lead, EpicCare Ambulatory leadership
AthenaClinicals SME (#2966)
- Results-driven versatile Healthcare Clinical IT consultant with 20 years’ experience in the healthcare industry.
- Expertise in AthenaClinicals and Collector in all facets
- A proactive, high performer with extensive healthcare informatics expertise in leading, planning, researching, analyzing, implementing, and consulting on healthcare systems, business applications, project / programs, policies, procedures, and workflow within the organizational framework.
- Proven ability to work with multi-discipline, cross-cultural teams, stakeholders, and end users.
- Clinical Project Management, Clinical Practice Management, Strategic Planning, Compliance Review, Information Systems, Systems Integration, Systems Optimization, Clinical Process Optimization, Business Process Optimization, Data Analysis, Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Medical Terminology, Training, and Education
- Methodologies: AGILE, Lean Six Sigma Project Management
- Certification: Active Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
- Additional Product Expertise:
- Cerner Millennium PowerOrders, PathNet, SurgiNet
- McKesson Horizon Clinicals™ Expert Orders, Order Management, Expert Notes
- Emergency Care, MediCat, UroChart, MedENT, Varian Aria