HELPING NAVIGATE YOUR WAY WITH BEC AS A SHORT-TERM EMPLOYEE – Athena Go-Live
Welcome to the Blue Eagle Consulting team! We look forward to having you on our team as we provide your talent and service skills to our client. With Blue Eagle, we are confident that you will do exceptionally well!
For two decades, Blue Eagle Consulting has been providing Health Plans, Hospitals, and Physician Networks with software SMEs and consultants. We pride ourselves on providing consulting resources that produce valued and immediate results specific to our client’s health IT needs. As a result, we only work with senior level resources such as yourself. If you are a short-term employee with Blue Eagle, it indicates that you are at the pinnacle of expertise and skills on a specific healthcare software product. Nonetheless, it is imperative that you DELIVER on the expected Deliverables!
Please take your time and review the following information so you know what is expected and what we hope to achieve together.
What does the”onboarding” process entail and what is required of me
As part of the onboarding process for Blue Eagle Consulting (BEC) you are required to complete the following information.
- Online Background Check
- You will receive an email for authorization from Checkr
- Zoho Recruit
- CBIZ setup (CentrallyHR). You will be sent an invite including your login credentials. Please make sure to check “Announcements” upon login and follow all steps within the CBIZ checklist assigned.
- Complete Federal W-4
- Complete I-9 to include supporting documentation.
- A virtual meeting with Blue Eagle repetitive for validation
- Complete State Tax Form(s)
- Payroll and Timekeeping Items
- Direct Deposit Information, upload a copy of voided check OR bank issued direct deposit form.
- Access the Short-Term Employee Quick Guide Here
- Guide to Download Mobile App Here
- How to Download Training Material should you need additional assistance
- Online Background Check
I have completed the initial paperwork, now what?
Once the onboarding process is complete, returned and verified, you will receive your engagement agreements via DocuSign for electronic review and signature.
- Employment Agreement, Include Exhibit A (Statement of Work) and Exhibit B
- Travel Form
- Travel Policies, if/when applicable
When and how do I record my time?
You will receive an email invitation from CBIZ (CentrallyHR) as part of onboarding. This is also where you will track your time.
- You will need to do WEEKLY entry of your hours. Submission is due at the end of each pay period, 24th and 9th.
- All time entries shall include a summary notation of work performed via CBIZ notes feature by respective date for hours reported.
- DUE by EOD Tuesday of the week following hours worked
Click here to watch a tutorial on how to input your time daily.
When and how do I get paid for my time?
You will be required to input and save all hours worked per month for semi-monthly payroll processing.
- Pay period 1 will run from the 10th – 24th. Payment for this period will be disbursed on the last day of the month.
- Pay period 2 will run from the 25th – 9th. Payment for this period will be disbursed on the 15th.
- If the ACH draft falls on a Saturday we will process for payment on Friday; if it falls on Sunday, we will process payment for Monday. Please be aware that your bank may hold these funds for up to 3 business days
- Please note that any delay in the receipt or rejection of your time sheet or invoice requiring correction may result in the delay of your payment
When and how do I get paid for my expenses?
You must enter your expenses in Zoho within ten (10) days of their actual incurrence. BEC reserves the right to reject ANY expense reimbursement request submitted beyond thirty (30) days of their actual incurrence. You must follow the Customer’s expense and travel policy and attach receipts, or the expense will be rejected.
- No screenshots of bank or credit card account will be accepted as a receipt.
- Meals are reimbursable up to $95/day including tax and tips ($20/Breakfast, $25/Lunch, $50 Dinner). Itemized receipts are required and should include date, location, items purchased, and total. Alcohol will not be reimbursed.
- Airfare will be arranged and paid for by sourcing company. Least expensive flight in coach/economy, upgrades not approved or reimbursable, direct not guaranteed if not most effective option. Exceptions will require approval and should go through Primary Contacts to receive approval in writing via CUSTOMER. Flights to be booked a minimum of 14 days prior to travel.
I have started working but I have additional questions. Who should I contact?
- If applicable, your primary and secondary client contact will be listed in your SOW under CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES. There you will find all their contact information.
- For questions regarding Payroll & Expenses, etc. please contact our Controller, Jeff Lawrence, email@example.com.
- For questions around onboarding & Timesheets, please contact our Administrative Coordinator, Elizabeth Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other questions or concerns, please contact Lauren Wadsworth, email@example.com, Kathy Kerbel, firstname.lastname@example.org, OR Mark Griffin, email@example.com.
- Project Manager, Tiffany Burke, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our focus is on the individual and we look forward to working hard as a team to ensure all parties-yourself, Blue Eagle, and the Client receive the optimal experience. This proposition is of significant worth to our clients and in return is vital to our success.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions! Our success is your success!